Revised Date: February 23, 2018
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Accuracy and Modification to Terms
3. License to Use Site
- Download any portion of the Site, except as expressly permitted on the Site.
- Republish, incorporate, or otherwise use the Site or reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display any information on the Site without our written consent.
- Use data mining, scraping, or other data gathering or extraction methods on the Site.
- Modify or otherwise make any derivative use of the Site.
- Resell or use the Site for commercial use without our express written consent.
- Use the Site to gain advertising or subscription revenue.
- Sell advertising on the Site or to any other website.
- Use the Site in any way that we find, in our sole discretion, competes with or displaces the market for the Site.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law.
- Use the Site to engage in any conduct that harasses, intimidates, bullies, or otherwise restricts or inhibits the use or enjoyment of the Site by any other user, or which we find, in our sole discretion, harms us or users of the Site.
- Introduce any virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malicious technology to the Site, or launch any kind of denial-of-service attack on the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site.
- Misrepresent your identity or provide us with false information about yourself or others in any portion of the Site.
4. Copyright Policy
The Site includes both registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, and designs that are our property and subject to and protected by the copyright, trademark, and intellectual property laws of the United States and may not be copied, imitated, or used by you. In addition, the look and feel of the Site is our service mark, trademark and/or trade dress and may not be copied, imitated or used by you. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, or other information, by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. You may browse the Site, download and print content if you keep intact all copyright, proprietary statements and trademark notices. No reproduction of any part of the Site may be distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be sold, modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
You may not use our logo or any other proprietary graphic to link to the Site; however, we permit text links to content on the Site, provided: (a) the purpose of the link is not to damage the reputation of the Site, its representatives, or users; (b) the appearance of the link does not imply an association with us or the Site that does not exist; and (c) when accessed, the link must open in full-screen, and not as a frame on the linked website. Third party websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of third-party websites accessible by link from the Site or websites linking to the Site. We may provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by us of any website. By using the Site, you expressly relieve us from any liability arising from your use of third-party websites. When you leave the Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies will no longer apply.
You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments, questions, suggestions, ideas, or other communication or materials (collectively, “Submissions”) regarding the Site provided by you as a submission to us will become our sole property. We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of all Submissions for any lawful purpose without acknowledgment to you or payment of any compensation. You hereby waive your moral rights to any Submissions and you hereby warrant that any Submission is original with you or that you have the legal right to make the Submission. You agree that you will have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us. We are under no obligation to use any Submission.
8. Electronic Communications
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
9. Your Warranties and Representations
THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL LEGAL, TAX OR ACCOUTNING ADVICE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULL EXTENT NOT PRECLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ALL INFORMATION AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, TECHNICAL FAILURES, INCOMPLETE, SCRAMBLED OR DELAYED TRANSMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, AS WELL AS UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO USER TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, MALWARE, DEFECTIVE SOFTWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
11. Changes, Interruptions and Termination
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO US THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM US OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
15. Governing Law
These Terms of Service and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Indiana, without resort to its conflict of law principles.
17. Questions and Comments